სახელმწიფო საკონსტიტუციო კომისია
Order of the Chairman of Parliament
On Approval of the Composition of the State Constitutional Commission
Article 1. In accordance with the subparagraph “L” of Article 107 of the Regulations of the Parliament of Georgia, paragraph one of article 3 and paragraph one of article 7 of the Regulations of the State Constitutional Commission, endorsed by the Resolution No65-Iს of December 15, 2016 of the Parliament of Georgia “On the State Constitutional Commission and Approval of the Charter of the State Constitutional Commission”, to endorse the following composition of the State Constitutional Commission:
- Irakli Kobakhidze – Chairman of the Parliament of Georgia, Chairman of the State Constitutional Commission.
- Members of the parliamentary majority:
- Tamar Chugoshvili;
- Archil Talakvadze;
- Zviad Dzidziguri;
- Giorgi Volski;
- Ilia Nakashidze
- Mamuka Mdinaradze;
- Kakhaber Okriashvili;
- Koba Narchemashvili;
- Simon Nozadze;
- Nino Goguadze;
- Eka Beselia;
- Vano Zardiashvili;
- Davit Matikashvili;
- Giorgi Kakhiani;
- Irakli Sesiashvili;
- Giorgi Liluashvili;
- Sofio Kiladze;
- Gedevan Popkhadze;
- Manana Kobakhidze;
- Zakaria Qutsnashvili;
- Zaza Gabunia;
- Savalan Mirzoev;
- Enzel Mkoian;
- Members of the parliamentary minority:
- Sergi Kapanadze;
- Otar kakhidze;
- Giorgi Tugushi;
- Zurab Chiaberashvili;
- Khatuna Gogorishvili;
- Salome Samadashvili;
- Mamuka Chikovani;
- Irakli Abesadze.
- Members of the parliamentary faction ”The Patriots of Georgia”:
- Irma Inashvili;
- Nato Chkheidze.
- Independent Member of Parliament – Salome Zurabishvili.
- One representative from the independently participating parties and the party being number one in a political bloc, which participated in the last parliamentary elections and could not overcome the electoral threshold but received at least 3% of the election votes:
- Shalva Shavgulidze (Political Union of Citizens “Free Democrats”);
- Dimitri Lortkipanidze (Political Party “Democratic Movement – United Georgia”);
- Giorgi Gugava (“Laborist Party of Georgia”)
- Nika Machutadze (Political Union of Citizens “Movement State for People”).
- Giorgi Abashishvili – Head of Administration of the President of Georgia;
- Ana Dolidze – Parliamentary Secretary of the President of Georgia.
- Tea Tsulukiani – Minister of Justice of Georgia.
- Shalva Tadumadze – Parliamentary Secretary of the Government of Georgia;
- Zaza Tavadze – Chairperson of the Constitutional Court of Georgia.
- Nino Gvenetadze - Chairperson of the Supreme Court of Georgia.
- Davit Gabaidze –Chairman of the Supreme Council of the Autonomous Republic of Ajara.
- Zurab Pataradze - Chairman of the Government of the Autonomous Republic of Ajara.
- Gia Gvazava - Chairman of the Supreme Council of the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia.
- Vakhtang Kolbaia –Acting Chairman of the Government of the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia.
- Ucha Nanuashvili – The Public Defender of Georgia.
- Koba Gvenetadze – The President of the National Bank of Georgia.
- Lasha Tordia – General Auditor of the State Auditing Service.
- Davit Rakviashvili – Secretary of the National Security Council.
- Experts and representatives of non-governmental organizations:
- Ana Natsvlishvili (Young Lawyers Association of Georgia);
- Eka Gigauri (“Transparency International – Georgia”);
- Mikheil Benidze (International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy);
- Vakhtang Natsvlishvili (“Open Society – Georgia”);
- Lasha Tugushi (“Georgian National Platform”);
- Arno Stepanian (“Multinational Georgia”);
- Davit Asatiani (Georgian Advocates’ Association);
- Rati Bregadze – expert;
- Vasil Gonashvili - expert;
- Avtandil Demetrashvili - expert;
- Vakhtand Menabde - expert;
- Shalva Papuashvili - expert;
- Zaza Rukhadze - expert;
- Mindia Ugrekhelidze - expert;
- Tengiz Sharmanashvili - expert;
- Vakhtang Dzabiradze - expert;
- Joni Khetsuriani - expert;
- Vakhtang Khmaladze - expert;
- Ana Pitskhalashvili - expert;
- Zviad Kordzadze – expert.
Article 2. Tamar Chugoshvili shall be appointed as the Secretary of the State Constitutional Commission.
Article 3. The Order shall be made public on December 23rd,2016 and be enforced upon becoming public.
Article 4. The Order can be appealed during a 1 month period after becoming public in the city state collegium of administrative cases of Kutaisi (address: Kutaisi, 11 Kupradze street.)