სახელმწიფო საკონსტიტუციო კომისია
Secretary of the Commission
T. Chugoshvili has specialized in law and public administration. She has obtained Master’s Degree in Law in Tbilisi Iv. Javakhishvili State University and Master’s Degree in public administration in Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
In 2010-2012 she was the Chairperson of Young Lawyers’ Association. During the same period, she was the Chairperson of the Coalition for Independent and Transparent Judiciary composed of 32 NGOs and the Member of the managing board of the Civil Society National Platform composed of more than 100 NGOs.
In 2013-2014, she was the Assistant to the Prime Minister of Georgia on Human Rights and Gender Equality Issues. She participated in development of the first national strategy and the Governmental action plan on human rights protection. During the same period, she served as Government’s focal point for the EU Special Representative to Georgia on Legal and Constitutional Reforms and Human Rights – Mr. Thomas Hammarberg.
She has passed significant contest programs various times: Harvard Kennedy School – Women’s Participation in Politics, “From Harvard Square to Oval Office” (October, 2014-May, 2015, Cambridge, USA); Public Administration and Management Program (Harvard Kennedy School, 2014-2015, USA); US Department of State Legislative Internship program (Washington, Law Library of Congress, 2010); Cambridge Human Resources Management Remote Training Program (2005-2006). She is the author of following works: Justice in Georgia (2010); Concept of the Supreme Audit in Georgia (2008); Monitoring of the Fulfillment of the Georgian National and International Anticorruption Obligations of Georgia (2008); Monitoring of the Reserve Funds of the President and Government of Georgia; Freedom of Information in Georgia (2007).
In 2014, she became the member of the Professional jury of the Human Rights Award HUMAN RIGHTS TULIP (Netherlands). In 2015 was awarded by DEAN’S AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE In STUDENT TEACHING at Harvard Kennedy School of Government (2015, Harvard Kennedy School, USA).
- Member of the Parliament of Georgia; First Deputy Chairperson of the Parliament (November, 2016- up-today);
- Head of International Relations Department of the Party “Georgian Dream – for Democratic Georgia” (2016);
- Director of the Human Rights Legislative and Policy Initiatives at EAST-WEST MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (EWMI) Promotion Rule of Law in Georgia (PROLoG) Project (2016-2015);
- Assistant to the Prime Minister of Georgia on Human Rights and Gender Equality Issues, Head of Human Rights Protection Secretariat of the Government (2014-2013);
- Chairperson of GYLA (2010-2012);
- GYLA Project Coordinator, Parliamentary Secretary (2010-2004);
- Harvard University, Kennedy School of Public Administration, Master’s Degree (2014-2015);
- Tbilisi Iv. Javakhishvili State University, Faculty of Law, Master of Law (2001-2006).